The Epson XP-6100 Manual, Install printer supplies both USB and Wi-Fi connection, in addition to assistance for Apple’s AirPrint, making it a good alternative if you like printing selfies or other images from your iPhone or iPad. Even so, Epson handles to consist of an impressive series of functions, including a 1440 x 5760dpi color printer and 1200 x 4800dpi scanner and copier. The Epson XP-6100 there two paper trays constructed right into the body of the printer, with the main plate holding 100 sheets of A4 paper, while the 2nd tray is designed for shiny photo paper. It sustains duplex (two-sided printing), and there’s additionally a special tray that allows you to print on CDs and DVDs, so the XP-6100 truly is suitable for a variety of printing jobs.
The Epson XP-6100 rates of 16 web pages per min for mono printing, 11ppm for color, and about 16 seconds for a 4x6in postcard print. We got 13ppm for mono printing and 9ppm for color, but those speeds are still fast adequate for a lot of home individuals or tiny workplaces. Our postcard prints were a little slower, taking around 35 seconds. However, that’s still respectable for such high-quality prints.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-6100 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-6100 Printer Driver v2.61.01||Download|
|Epson XP-6100 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson XP-6100 Event Manager v3.11.53||Download|
How to Install Driver Epson XP-6100:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-6100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-6100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-7100 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-6100 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-6100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-6100 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-6100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-6100 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.