This Epson XP-446 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer is the full wireless all-in-one printer you’ve needed for your office. Print your photos from your tablet computer, phone, or computer system. Load it up with 100 sheets of paper, so you do not have to stress over re-filling it in the middle of colossal print work. Also, print photo collages with the Epson Creative Print App.
Epson Expression Home XP-446
The Epson XP-446 Small-in-One is just one of the tiniest all-in-one printers in the area and delivers the great message and graphics high quality and great speed to select a first feature set. The tilt-up control board above the outcome tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch shade LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with central OKAY switch, plus buttons with icons for Home, Start, and Backspace. The Epson XP-446 has a rear-loading paper feeder that fits as much as 100 sheets of simple paper or 20 sheets of images paper. This reasonably thin paper ability pegs the XP-446 for home usage yet is less than what we’d take into consideration appropriate for a home office.
As is usual of budget home all-in-ones, the XP-446 prints, duplicates, and scans, but does not fax. The Epson XP-446 lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage records neglected, and an additional feature regularly left off of spending plan home equipment. The flatbed scanner can copy or scan at as much as letter dimension. A memory-card viewer accepts cards in the SD family members.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-446 Printer Software Links:
XP-446 Scanner Software Links:
Epson XP-446 Software Updater Links:
How to Install Software Epson XP-446:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-446 Software Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-446 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-200 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-446 Using CD or DVD Software:
Epson XP-446 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-446 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-446 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-446 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.