The Epson XP-4105 is a good inkjet printer. While it has a few suitable functions, like wireless connectivity choices and photo printing high quality, it falls short in various other vital elements. Among other points, it yields a shallow variety of black and shade pages and has an average printing rate. It additionally has typical scanning functions and poor colour precision. On the bonus side, the cartridges aren’t expensive, so the general cost-per-print stays reasonable. It likewise has outstanding mobile application assistance, allowing you to print various types of files quickly.
This XP-4105 printer has sub-par scanner features. Considering that it does not have a sheetfed scanner, you can scan one side of a solitary document each time. On the upside, the scan resolution and colour depth should be high enough for many usages. The Epson XP-4105 has decent photo printing high quality. Details are excellent, and there isn’t too much banding. Nonetheless, colours have a flat, blue-ish tone, and the black contrast could be much better. This printer is relatively compact and lightweight, making it appropriate for a dormitory, and it has a good amount of connectivity alternatives. That stated, it has a few vital drawbacks. For something, you might need to change the ink cartridges quite often since it has a meagre page yield. Additionally, it prints very gradually and has average scanner attributes.
When we attempted to connect the Epson XP-4105 to the Epson iPrint application, our tool motivated us to utilize the Epson Smart Panel app instead. This application is impressive. It permits you to print several data kinds and scan files directly to your phone. Likewise, you can examine the printer’s ink degrees, initiate regular upkeep tasks like print-head cleaning, and order much more ink, which is fairly convenient. Bear in mind that while it doesn’t print.txt files natively, it automatically converts them to a PDF to print.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-4105 Driver Links:
Scanner Driver XP-4105 Links:
Epson Event Manager XP-4105 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-4105:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-4105 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-4105 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson XP-4105 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-4105 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-4105 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-4105 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-4105 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.