The Epson SureColor F570 Manual, Install Printer, is an outright game-changer, and we at DTG are excited to be at the forefront of offering this brand-new item. Incorporating Epson’s full, end-to-end, dye-sublimation option from ink to the printhead to printer and software, with DTG’s custom-made profiling solutions for precise color on a selection of substrates, this remedy will undoubtedly change the 24″ sublimation market. At an extremely budget-friendly price to both purchase and operate, the Epson F570 allows small businesses to create sublimation items promptly, conveniently, and exceptionally inexpensive. Package this printer with the Geo Knight DK32AP 26×32 inch auto heat press and have a total large-format option for under $9000.
The full, 24″ service for quick, reliable dye-sublimation printing. Obtain fast, trustworthy dye-sub printing right out of the box with the 24″ SureColor F570. Ideal for customizing honors, mugs, mousepads, and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer supplies professional-quality prints utilizing effective PrecisionCore ® technology. A complete solution, the Epson SureColor F570, gets here with a host of practical functions to enhance the process, including specialized transfer paper for both stiff and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray, and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows and Mac. And also, with its remarkably small, space-saving design, you can optimize workshop space.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson SureColor F570 Printer Driver Links:
Epson F570 Drivers and Utilities Combo Links:
SureColor F570 Firmware Update version LS20J8 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson SureColor F570:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson SureColor F570 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson SureColor F570 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson Surecolor SC-S80600L Manual, Install Drivers for Windows
How to Install Epson SureColor F570 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson SureColor F570 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson SureColor F570 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson SureColor F570 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson SureColor F570 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.