The Epson GT-2500 Manual, Install made an Excellent mark for its shade picture quality, catching fine information in both darkness and highlights. It typically duplicated accurate shade, although whites and yellows looked simply a tad duller than what higher-rated models produced. In our monochrome tests, the GT-2500 warranted a score of Excellent; although its text was clear and readable, a few of the subtle information in line art and other graphics weren’t fairly as well marked as in the original document.
The Epson GT-2500, a flatbed scanner with a 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF), is a heavyweight contender in more ways than one. It evaluates a significant 22 pounds, and at 18.4 by 15.5 by 7.9 inches (size by depth by elevation), it’s the largest document scanner we checked for our recent graph. It reached remarkable speeds when scanning single-sided records, and uses a high optimum optical resolution of 1200 dpi; every one of the various other document scanners we examined in this group was 600-dpi models. Yet the GT-2500 fell short of making our chart since its software package was thin compared to the bundles of other models costing the exact same or less.
In our rate examinations, the GT-2500’s color scans were close to the average, yet its monochrome scans were a different story. The Epson GT-2500 was the leading performer in 2 of our single-sided monochrome tests: It took a brisk 8.5 secs to scan a two-page document and just 38 seconds to scan a 15-page document (both at 300 dpi). Nonetheless, the GT-2500 was much slower at scanning our double-sided 15-sheet document, which it took 125 secs to finish– the slowest result amongst all of the scanners examined. Unlike other duplex designs that concurrently scan both sides of a double-sided page throughout the very same travel through their ADFs, the GT-2500 automatically checks each double-sided web page twice (one masquerade each side), which makes up the additional time required to full-duplex scanning. Despite this shortcoming, nevertheless, the GT-2500 still managed to wind up in the 3rd area for its general rate.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson GT-2500 Scanner Driver Links:
EpsonNet Config Utility Links:
Epson GT-2500 Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson GT-2500:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson GT-2500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson GT-2500 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson GT-2500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson GT-2500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson GT-2500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson GT-2500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson GT-2500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.