The Epson XP-3100 Manual, Install stylish and cost-effective 3-in-1 supplies much more than just the essentials from its small impact. Its prints are clear, vibrant and affordable thanks to single inks and double-sided printing. Printing away from a desktop computer is facilitated with a range of suitable mobile printing apps and a 3.7 cm LCD screen. This XP-3100 affordable version efficiently uses your space, integrating printing, scanning and copying centers in one device.
The Epson XP-3100 provides a variety of vital features while being incredibly easy to use. It’s likewise flexible with Wi-Fi for printing and scanning wirelessly around the home and Wi-Fi Direct for printing without a wireless network. Its 3.7 centimeters LCD makes it simple to print without a computer and double-sided printing minimizes paper usage.
The 603 ink series supplies a low-priced yet reputable printing remedy. This XP-3100 four-color ink collection can print an array of papers with specified message and graphics. Each shade is provided separately, so you only replace the shades you require. The Epson Creative Print app can print images straight from Facebook, produce personalized greeting cards and stationery, and even turn pictures right into coloring book themes.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-3100 Drivers Links:
Epson XP-3100 Scan Driver Links:
XP-3100 ScanSmart Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-3100:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-3100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-3100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-6100 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-3100 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-3100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-3100 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-3100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-3100 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.