The Epson ET-4800 printer supplies cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink storage tanks. Each substitute ink container set consists of enough ink to print approximately 4,500 web pages, equivalent to around 203 private cartridges, which suggests much less waste. Special distinctively keyed EcoTank bottles make it very easy to load each color storage tank. The ET-4800 likewise uses a 30-sheet ADF, wired and cordless networking plus a 2-year Return to Base Warranty with registration. Enjoy cartridge cost-free printing with the next generation of Epson’s ingenious EcoTank printers. With 4 in 1 performance and quick Ethernet capacities, the EcoTank ET-4800 is the clever selection for the small or home office.
Ultra inexpensive Epson ET-4800 printer printing lets you concentrate on business productivity with actual ‘fill and neglect’ printing. The 30 sheet ADF enables you to speed through copy and scan jobs while rapid print speeds of approximately 33ppm mono and up to 15ppm color placed excellent high influence service printing within your grasp. Onboard WiFi and WiFi Direct allow you to print documents from all your compatible clever gadgets via the Epson iPrint app. The 3.7 cm LCD screen puts the computer free of printing within your reach.
There are no cartridges or printer toners to change, and the front-facing storage tanks make it easy to keep track of ink levels so you recognize when it’s time for a refill. With an ultra-high ink capacity and the ability to print up to 7,500 mono pages and 4,500 color pages between refills, you’ll make cost savings of up to 90% on your ink prices with no loss of Epson print top quality at resolutions up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi. The Epson ET-4800 printer delivers excellent results for any project, from significant format agreements to records with full-color graphics. The Micro Piezo printhead provides quality and reliability with a 1-year assurance. With everything in the package for smooth configuration and setup, this EcoTank printer is an efficient powerhouse for the smaller office.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4800 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-4800 Printer Driver v3.01.00||Download|
|Epson ET-4800 Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Epson ET-4800 Event Manager v3.11.53||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-4800 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4800 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4800 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2550 Drivers, Software, Scanner Download, and Install
How to Setup Epson ET-4800 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4800 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4800 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the EcoTank ET-4800 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-4800 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.