The Epson ET-3850 prints, duplicates, and scans, all regulated by a 6.1 cm diagonal color screen, making it the best printer for your home office or service. Your business requires a quick, affordable, simple printer with outstanding productivity functions, which is why Epson has established the EcoTank ET-3850. This innovative cartridge-free service makes use of high-capacity, quickly refillable ink tanks.
The Epson ET-3850 All-in-One Supertank Printer makes up for its high price tag with a huge ink supply and incredibly reduced running prices. Boost your office with this ultra-fast and reliable printer, which can get the first page out in simply 8.5 seconds. Print, copy and scan with the ET-3850, including duplex printing, a 250-sheet front paper tray, and a 30-page automatic document feeder. The 6.1 centimeters diagonal color LCD makes it simple to browse the features.
The ET-3850 can print, copy, and scan but not fax. It gauges 9.1 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) and evaluates 16 pounds. You can control copying and scanning and execute setup and upkeep tasks from the front panel’s tiny (2.4-inch) non-touch display, four-way controller, and associated feature switches. Paper capability depends on 150 sheets of ordinary paper, an appropriate amount for a standard office. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. A 30-sheet (ADF) automatic document feeder can be used to scan or copy multipage files, and it has a flatbed that can stand up to letter-sized paper. However, the printer does not have a port for a USB thumb drive, so you’ll always require to be affixed to a PC.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-3850 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Ecotank ET-3850 Printer Driver v7.12||Download|
|Epson ET-3850 Scanner Driver Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.53 ET-3850||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-3850 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Ecotank ET-3850 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-3850 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-3750 Drivers and Scanner Download
How to Setup Epson ET-3850 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3850 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-3850 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Ecotank ET-3850 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-3850 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.