The Epson XP-600 Manual, Install printer prints black and white at 12 ppm, in 9 ppm color, and can issue unlimited 4.0 x 6.0 “photos in 20 seconds. Easily print borderless photos at 8.5 x 11 .0 “right at home. In addition to photos and documents, XP-600 can print directly to inkjet-printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. The printer can also be used to make passports and photo IDs and index prints. The Epson XP-600 features automatic two-sided printing, allowing you to cut paper consumption by up to 50%. Additionally, you can save photo paper in tray two so that you will always be ready to print photos.
Scanning XP-600 can be started from the computer or from the unit itself. In addition to scanning via a USB connection to a computer, you can scan to a memory card, USB drive, or a Wi-Fi capable computer on your network. Use the default copy function to duplicate 1-sided and 2-sided documents. Copiers can enlarge or shrink images and documents anywhere between 25% and 400% of their original size. Other copy features include Fit to Page, color restoration, and Auto background removal for text.
In addition to USB connectivity, Epson XP-600 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so that wireless devices can share units. This printer is compatible with AirPrint so you can print directly from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch without installing any drivers. You can also print documents and photos from smartphones, memory cards, and other USB memory devices.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-600 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-600:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-600 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-600 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-620 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-600 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-600 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-600 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-600 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson xp 600 printer troubleshooting
- install epson xp 600 printer