The Epson XP-424 Manual, Install presents high-quality prints, highlighted by attractive graphics. The text looks quite sharp, and the image is printed with rich colors and precise details. Our test picture printed on glossy photo paper offer lots of fine details and bright colors. XP-424 makes copies equivalent to other inkjet printers; Text and images lose a bit of sharpness, but their values tend to be accurate. Setup and navigation are a snap with a hi-res, 2.5 “color LCD. Combine with a built-in card slot to view, cut, and print photos without limits, PC-free. Print almost from anywhere, with or without network-even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smartphone.
The scanning quality is very high and is on par with another all-in-one inkjet. The Epson XP-424 accurately reproduces colors and fine details in photos, maintaining features in the shadow area. Quickly scan and share on cloud services or Facebook with the included software. Print lined paper and calendars with the templates included. Plus, 100-sheet paper capacity and individual ink mean you will reload paper less often and only change the color you need.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-424 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-424:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-424 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-424 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-430 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-424 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-424 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-424 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-424 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-424 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- Epson XP-424 manual