The Epson ET-M2170 Manual, Install Print, Scan and Copy with the wireless capability of the EcoTank ET-M2170 Wireless monochrome All-In-One Supertank printer from Epson. Powered by PrecisionCore inkjet technology, the ET-M3170 offers cartridge-free printing with an easy-to-fill SUPERSIZED ink tank, which holds enough ink to print up to 6000 pages. For direct printing, the ET-M2170 has a high-speed USB connection, and this unit has a variety of cellular printing options that allow you to print wirelessly from an iPhone or iPad, as well as tablets and Android smartphones.
The maximum resolution of the 2400 x 1200 dpi printer ensures very detailed prints, and speed is very good with the ability to reach up to 20 ppm in simplex and 9 ppm modes in duplex mode. For all other functions, the Epson ET-M2170 is equipped with an 8.5 x 11.7 “flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This setting will capture fine detail in your original and allow the creation of elegant and detailed copy easily. Along with the ability this, the printer features 1.44 “color LCD for easy setup, navigation, and checking the current status of your work.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-M2170 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-M2170:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-M2170 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-M2170 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-4500 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-M2170 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-M2170 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-M2170 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-M2170 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-M2170 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- how do i get into epson et 2170 series